Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Making the change TODAY!

I'm so tired of starting, then getting frustrated & having to start over on so many different things. I'm starting this blog so I can see my thoughts on the daily issues.... & maybe friends will see them as well....& maybe I'll make new friends as well.
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm a mom of 2-sometimes 3, I'm a survivor of breast cancer, and I'm currently going through some journeys in my life. As a breast cancer survivor, I'm still trying to make the decision about breast reconstruction..... I take that back, I've recently made my decision. I tried implants last year & it didn't quite work out for me.... so I'm just going to be a breast-less woman for a while. As a matter of fact, I have an appt. w/ my plastic surgeon on Monday.
I'm going on a new journey w/ my hair. I tried to start some locs in 2003, but 5 months into it I lost them when I had to start chemo. Now my hair is grown back ( not as long as it once was, but enough to start again!). I tr1ed putting in some braidlocs last month. When am I ever gonna learn that I cannot correctly part my own head for braids??? Anyway- hopefully this weekend this set of braidlocs will come down & a new set will start.
I'm also on a new journey w/ my husband.... if I'll stay married or not. So many things are telling me we have come to an end of our marriage journey together- that we should just be joined as parents to our children. I just don't feel the same 'oomph' about being in love w/him as I once did more than 10 years ago. I do still love him, but it's just not the same. Plus I still have issues about trust- & you know how that can go.
OH- I forgot to add that I LOVE taking pictures of my kids... so you can look forward to seeing my ever so gorgeous daughter & son!

& now it's bedtime for all of us, so until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home