Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My hair (again)...



I've made an appt. to get my hair micro-braided like Tra next week.... so this will be the last weekend my hair will be "free". I washed & gave myself a deep conditioning. I am truely suprised at how soft it is, & I worry that the braider will feel it's toooo soft to even possibly loc! Well, before this weekend I had my own sorry set of micro-braids (crooked parts & all!) Some of the braids in the back were actually starting to hug themselves before I ripped them apart so to speak. I do feel this next set of braids should be a bit more successful.
Just to give you an idea of where I'm coming from- here's some pics of my head... people actually pay for the type of curly hair I got!










Today I saw the blog of someone named called AllyH20. VERY NICE sisterlocs there. Man, I wish I could afford sisterlocs. I wish there were a loctician in this area that did them!




This weekend was a braiding weekend for both my daughter & I. I rebraided her hair, then did the top of mine. So glad my hair is finally long enough to me to corn-row again, but that may not make much of a difference in the future... will it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home