Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

So many loc blogs!

I don't know why my posts are posting out of order. For some reason they're all going under 3/2/06, even though today is the 6th! I'm still finding my way around this blogging thing. I am just in awe of all the beautiful loc blogs I am finding here. Yesterday I mentioned a blog for AllyH20. The address is http://www.allyh2o.blogspot.com/. Would be helpful to post a link, right? She has sisterlocks & I think they are gorgeous!
Today I had 2 dr. appts. to run to, then I took the kids grocery shopping w/ me. Now we're off to a Breast Cancer Survivor group meeting. Maybe I'll post more when I come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home