Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, March 03, 2006

Tra's Microbraidlocks

So as I said earlier, I like taking pictures of my kids. My jobs has a lot of downtime with what I do, so in between making copies of videotapes & such, I like to play around w/ Photoshop. Lately I've been taking their pics & making them into Warhol-like masterpieces like this!


Ok, so it's not really a masterpiece but in this momma's eyes the boy is gorgeous & for someone that hasn't taken a Photoshop class I think it looks great!

I'm fretting about my hair this weekend. I wish I had a sister that lived near me that could braid my hair like I want. I also wish I lived in one of those larger towns that had those braid shops on every other corner that you can just walk in & get your hair done! That was so cool. I miss that about Tampa & Chicago. I really like this girl's hair..... check her out! This is what I've been wanting to do w/my hair, but can't find anyone in SWFLA to do it! I even met a guy at the park the other day who had these outstanding locs. He told me his wife is a loctian & gave me a # to contact her. Of course when I get home & call I find it's the wrong #!!! Anyway- look at Tra's blog. Tra's Microbraidlocks

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger brunsli said...

Your artwork is great!

And your model is quite a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home