Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

San Francisco Pt.II

As we play around w/the camera... taking shots of each other, the blog famous Brunsli sold me 2 of her hair-ties.... somehow I thought I was only going to buy 1 but I couldn't leave the other behind! She gave me several helpful tips about caring for my new locs, told me I'm not doing a bad job for doing it myself, & basically lifted my spirit about the whole 'frizzy-head' ordeal! I've learned so much from her- wish we were local!

Since I don't have a lot of length to the locs/braids I can't be that creative yet, but I don't think I've seen anyone use it as an end-of-french-braid-ponytail holder yet! It's hard taking pictures of yourself & your hair in a lonely hotel room.....

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM , Blogger brunsli said...

I said you're not doing a bad job? I should have said, you're doing a great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home