Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Too much blogging??

You know how a watched pot never boils? I think that may be a bit of my problem.


I've been taking pics every week & not seeing a lot of change. I mean I can see here the spaces are starting to fill in (recent pic on the left, day 1 locs on the right), but I want to be WOWed when I compare. So I'm slowing down on the pics from this point... I mean close-up pics of the locs. I can't wait til I get to that 1 year anniversary & can say "remember when....".
I don't think I'll ever slow down on the pics on the kids :)
And of course I am one of those moms that takes pics & they sit in the camera for a week or 2 before I get around to uploading them to the PC... SHAME ON ME!

We went to a parade last week & my daughter made a new friend. Here she was showing of this little face jewelry sticker that you can barely see on her nose. Why she decided to strike such a fashionista pose I don't know. It was great just being out w/them last week until the tanrums started. Aaaah...the fun of having 2 toddlers. Here she is in her mardi gras mask (with a lion's roar?).

I left Chicago in 1997 because I got tired of the major fluctuation in the weather. 40 degrees one day, 75 the next. I thought I saw the end of it, then I moved to FL. The morning of the parade I swear it was like 55 degrees outside....then by the time it was over it was time to break out the shorts! Sunny, HOT, Florida we know & love.

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger Maryee said...

Cute pics of the kids! Your 1 yr anniv. should be a fun celebration.

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Lyriq said...

Hey girl,
I know what you mean about the watched pot, because I've been waiting to see some bubbles myself(lol)! Anyway, you hair is filling in nicely. I like how you have it pulled back in an earlier posting. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

OHHH THEY'RE ADORABLE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home