Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, March 27, 2006

OH MY BABY'S NOT A BABY ANYMORE!!!


I still can't believe that my baby will be a whole 2 years old tomorrow. To some that may such a "yeah, so what!" moment...but to other parents, you know how I'm feeling right now. Those moments when you realize your last child is growing up. His crib, walker, & high chair are all gone. He's eating w/ a fork or spoon now. He's trying to beat up his sister on a daily basis now (lol). I love that lil boy!

Well I braided, I banded, I washed, & I airdried this weekend. I got some nice lil crinkle braids, but I'm not exactly jumping cartwheels over them. I'm starting to get bored already. I have a steam roller set similar to Caruso that I've been using for years on my mini-braids, but they also started unraveling more when I use it. That's another reason I'm staying away from it for now. I really need to oil my scalp & count the braids I have....I'm estimating around 200.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home