Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, March 17, 2006

Blah blah blah.... random posting


I love my kids.... I love my kids..... I gotta remind myself that even though they will not allow me to just sit out here & surf the net all night about braidlocs & hair supplies by myself that I love my kids! This past weekend I took them to a park that had one of those 'water park/beach' areas. Thought I would be able to take a bunch of cute pics.... but those kids did not sit still for longer than 1.33 seconds! And forget about "Look at Mommy... say CHEESE!" lol We'll definitely be going back there again one day.
And speaking of babies... these are the babies hiding under what will one day be my long gorgeous locs! I am so amazed that the girl was able to braid this finest of fine short hair back there!
I'm loving the way it's curling up. There's this 1 loc that the end is curling in 2 different directions, like the ends of the Monopoly guy's mustache or something! I almost can't wait til the 1st wash next week.... or would that be too soon? Oh yeah- I heard you shouldn't wash new locs for at least 1 month. Guess I'll be doing the Seabreeze Antiseptic in the parts type of thing for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home