Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, July 20, 2007

HELP!!! URGENT NEED OPINIONS!!!

TRA! BRUNSLI!! CHEL-Skilove(lol) !! I'm calling you all out as well as anyone else that can help.


For this contest that I won, I will also be in a national ad campaign & need to complete my photo-shoot THIS WEEKEND!! Man, these people do not waste time! So now this tom-boy need to come up w/ some girly/pretty outfit & a good hairdo. Of all the pictures I've posted through my hair journey, is there a style you think really works for me? How about this outfit?

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger brunsli said...

He he he!

I would be fretting too!

Your hair looks quite cute. If you wanted to do something special, you could curl the ends. When my hair was your length, I loved the Caruso look, but any larger rollers (1" or more) or jumbo soft spikes would make a soft bend without giving too much curl.

Your outfit is cute too -- I would bring along a sweater or jacket that coordinates in case they pump up the AC.

You are going to share you photos, right?

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Ritagirl said...

Well I don't know about sharing the photos from the shoot ( copyright issues), but definitely shots of whatever outfit & hairdo make it to the final selection!
Yeah, it's been a while since I've done a Caruso type style... I may try that out.

 
At 12:14 AM , Blogger Tafari said...

Congrats on your winning & the pictures came out great!

Bygbaby

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

i think you made a great choice and your locks are quite lockish-amazing what can happen in a year b/f our very eyes,huh????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home