Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just following along...

Even though I'm not really feeling it today.... this is what I got:

RRich
IInspirational
TTerrific
AAstonishing
GGood
IIntense
RRefined
LLively

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
I'll comment more later, but I just want ya'll to know the only way I am RICH is that I have friends like you! We all learned in "It's A Wonderful Life" that no man is a failure as long as he has friends.... it made George Bailey the richest man in town! lol

After all the news media about the VT massacre & such, I've just been real moody all week. Too bad not in the mood for blogging though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home