Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can't Squeeze Blood from a Turnip!

What am I grateful for today? This may sound weird, but my cell phone got cut off. It's one of those expenses that is not extremely needful... just a convenience. So now I have this balance of over $300 ( thanks a lot for the help dear!) in which AT & T will have to just sit back and accept the $10-20 bucks I can afford to send them! I'm not worried about being out of contact with the world. Friends & family always know where & how to find me. Take the phone. The only thing I will miss is being able to take a quick picture of the weird things I see on the street & such. Moving onward & upward.... when I do sign up for a new cellular phone service I will get a phone I like that has an MP3 Player, Camera & video phone.... maybe even an FM Radio tuner. LOL!

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

i know what you mean, girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home