Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, March 13, 2006

HERE THEY ARE!!

My new Braidlocs are here! I am so excited about this new journey! I don't like the spaces, but I will learn to live with it. I knew my hair was fine/thin, but I didn't think it would be THAT thin. I imagine as the locs get older & they expand more the spaces will disappear. Please forgive my skin...somehow I've mananaged to revert back to teenage years & started extreme breakouts & the greasy look again :(


But of course with my excitement over my new look & had to be creative :)

4 Comments:

At 3:10 AM , Blogger brunsli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your hair looks great! Your locks don't look thin, and Tra's right, they'll plump up.

I love your artwork too.

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Leighann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I very much enjoyed yours. You have quite a story. Whoever told you that it was important to share it was right. Thank you for that.

Congrats on the braid locks. Tra and Brunsli are correct. I had spaces when I started my Sisterlocks. Too many! But it did thicken up and fill in.

Good luck and keep posting!

 
At 2:15 AM , Blogger Maryee said...

Congrats!!!!! Looking forward to watching your journey!!

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

By the way, I wash my face with baking soda.period..and my skins nvr been healthier! I tried proactive..but my skin adapted. I still use the acne gel and the mask for a pimple..but using the 3 together has been the ticket for me..as I approach 40 it seemed like my skin wanted to take me back to the 80's, too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home