Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

All I want for Christmas....



Is John Legend's CD "Once Again"... and while you're at it I'd like an official copy of his first CD! If you can really make miracles..... I'd like HIM under my tree!lol

Seriously though.... I'm previewing his new singles "Save Room" & "Heaven" & man oh man I've loving what I hear. I love in "Save Room" as he sings:
Don't be afraid of a little bit of pain....pleasure is on the other side"
Was he talking to me? It's like he knew what I was thinking & what I'm going through!
I'm also enjoying "PDA" & "Slow Dance". I just wish I had time to really slow dance.....

Anyway, I invite you to hear it yourselves at www.johnlegend.com

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm commenting kind of late but I wanted to tell you both of his CD's are good. I like the second best b/c it seems more his style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home