Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oh yeah... the holidays


Man those are some cool kids I got there!
So this is the start of the holiday rush for me. And of course since we've moved into this new larger house, Thanksgiving Dinner will be held here. My problem is that my mom doesn't seem to remember that I don't have the time for housekeeping like she does. Yeah, both of us work 40 hrs a week, but she doesn't have to care for 2 toddlers when she gets home. And after dealing with all that, I'm sorry but I'M TIRED! Hopefully I can get some cleaning done this weekend before she comes around.
I also have to start making my cornbread for the stuffing.... apple-sausage stuffing.. MMMMMMMM!! Did I tell anyone I'm not thinking about counting calories...I'm gonna eat whateva I want this year!

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!! The children are sooo cute and have gotten sooo big!(((HUGS)))
....just me...daez

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home