Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Another suprise blessing

Well I called the cell phone company last night to acknowledge the past due amount owed on the account. I explained to the cust. serv. rep. that there was absolutely no way I could make payment in full in any time soon... so go ahead & discontinue the service. I explained my personal situation that brought me to the state of being unable to pay the bill. She transfered me to another dept. where I had to explain the situation again. This time the rep went ahead & changed my service plan and added a bunch of credits to my account.... therefore bringing the total amount due down by 74%!!! Still not an amount I can write a check out for right now... but possibly by October 1st! WOW.
I am thankful for customer service rep that take the time to listen to customers in distress & need help. This is one of those situations of where a door closes & God opens a window.

And by the way.... just in case anyone is wondering how the locs are looking today...
Would have been better looking if I had used one of my Brunsli ties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home