Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, June 08, 2009

Feeling like Possum Pearl sometimes...

Yes I know I'm not a virgin. I have 2 kids.... and I have a past! But when I meet a guy that expresses an interest in me...why does it seem they loose interest when it is revealed that
  1. I don't have boobs
  2. Sleeping w/ me is gonna cost more than a couple of drinks?
I'm not trying be all Holier Than Thou or whatever... but I would think that when a special man comes into my life... for real... then he will appreciate the fact that I haven't been tried on & run through the mill by all the previous guys that came before him/after the divorce. They all talk about how they want that good woman... then do all they can to try & make me bad!
It also makes me wonder.... if I were in a horrible accident & lost a limb.... that would render me un-datable as well? I've asked the question.. polled around... and it was said that boobs were not that important to men. It's funny, I can't tell. Take a short poll of the guys that have expressed an interest in me in the past 2 years or single-hood. All think I'm a great woman, easy to talk to, great friend..... but 1 even said to me that I'm missing that 1 thing. Of course he didn't say what & it didn't have to be said. Although I appreciate the honesty, it still hurts. But you know what? I guess if you don't truly know pain, then you won't know pleasure when you receive it.

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM , Blogger Tim said...

Rita, don't let that keep you down. I remember you gave me words of encouragement on my blog, so now I'm going to give some to you:

Shake off the negroes that have shaken you off. That's God saving you from some unnecessary evil.

By the way, you COULD come back to my blog and check me out...I'm blogging again. :)

 
At 9:57 PM , Blogger Ritagirl said...

Thanks Tim...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home