Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, December 19, 2008

So Blessed...

I cannot begin to describe what I am feeling right now... other than to say this past year has truely been a blessing. I know my life had been somewhat a roller coaster, but just like when you are on one & you learn how to bear the ups & downs... and you brace yourself for the downs you know are coming. In this past year my downs haven't really been all that bad!
I'm getting an understanding in prayer. My words are not as eloquent as others. Face it, I'm just not a very vocal person. But I'm happy my God knows that.... and knows what I am feeling in my heart. I'm learning to ask for the things I want... the things I need... to pray for the people I care about. I'm blessed enough to see these prayers answered in so many different ways. OH I am so blessed. I'm reaping the harvest God promised me.... take back what the Devil stole from me... and I rejoice today for I shall inherit it all! Thank you Lord.

I pray all of you following this blog, whether on a constant basis because you are interested in the things I say, of if you just stumbled across it while doing a search on locs, or kids, David Otunga (who is crossed off my list now... I've grown passed him), have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hannukah, Merry Festivus (or whatever).... have a Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home