Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, January 08, 2010

Back to the locs?


Well I know I stopped talking about it for a while now....how much can you really say about them after it has been determined that the hair is indeed loc'ed? Well now we can talk about the length I guess. Remember back in the days when they were 1st started (with braids) and how they sat above my shoulder? Well we're almost 4 years in now....look how far they've come. Hanging past my shoulders & sometimes honestly getting on my nerves! I've been doing a few new style w/knots & ponytails in the past week that I have to get someone to take pictures of...because being my own paparazzi doesn't always work out. It's cute though.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM , Blogger Titus 2 Thandi said...

Not only back, but back with a bang.Having read your whole blog, i still have the image in my mind of when they were still braids.You've come a long way.Do you think you'll ever go loose?And what exactly about them gets on your nerves-weight/length?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home