Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I didn't forget...

but as you can tell by my last post I wasn't really feeling very upbeat & chipper as usual. I had to take a break.
In July I flew back to Chicago for my 20 yr. high school reunion. If we weren't friends back then, it was a safe bet that we can't be friends right now. I felt as uncomfortable as I did back then around certain people.... but then was especially brave around others. I actually attracted the attention of one of the hot guyz from back then. It was cool.
Any, lately I've been doing whatever I can to get the smile back on my face. Is it working?

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looking fab!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home