Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, January 11, 2010

In pain again....

Well listening to the advice of the lovely people at the mortgage company did nothing but waste money for me. They advised me to have him sign a quit claim so that I can apply for a Deed in Lieu on my own. Lots of $$$ wasted. The house was sold in auction today. I don't know how much or to whom...but I just hate that they showed me this light at the end of the tunnel & it lead nowhere for me. So yeah, that hurts.
I made about 5 chocolate martinis last night....so of course today I didn't get anything accomplished as I just puttered around the house doing stuff & doing nothing. I wasn't really hung-over, but obviously not at 100%. In pain. I did at least wash my hair & roll it up in the soft spikes. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.


EDIT: Well here it is. You know...I am rather shocked at the colors running though them in the back. I don't spend a lot of time in the sun...don't know how they change color like that towards the ends. I think if I keep finding stuff like this to do with them I won't be as bored & wont cut them.
I also reactivated my profile on 1 of those dating web-sites. It's time for me to get out there again. Here's hoping something works out before I get frustrated again.
Did I tell you I had surgery last week? Nothing too major, and I can't even remember the full name of it. It's the one where the ob/gyn burns the uterial lining...making future periods less painful, shorter in duration, lighter, I'm hoping it'll bring less PMS as well! I tell ya, I was under vicodin & valium on the day of...and man that felt good. But then the nurse gives injections of some other pain meds & I really felt like I was floating. I had to ask someone to stay & keep talking to me cuz I thought I may have passed out. I think the Dr. may have never heard me say so much....and about nothing! I know I sounded like a drunken slob or something...would have been funny to record it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home