Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My God I've got issues...

I dreamed of being somewhere with friends & family... can't identify who, but knew I was safe. Then a 12 ft snake crawls in. I screamed "It's a cobra!! A COBRA!! There's a cobra in here!" at which point the snake began to chase me. When I thought I was far enough away & safe I screamed again to find it wrapping itself around my legs and feet. I couldn't run...and with 12 ft of it's body I thought it would surely cover me up. Ok... my feet & legs are bound...why didn't I use my hands to unwrap him? Anyway, I knew I was facing an certain end, whether it squeezed me to death or bit me, injecting it's deadly venom... I was a goner. I screamed for someone to help me... he's got me... please get him off me... and someone came along & carried the snake off Steve Irwin style, saying it was not a cobra but a python (as if that makes a big difference). I go back to the original location where the friends & family were to find the snake made himself into a dog & people were playing with him!! Sort of like that snake in the movie "Lemony Snickets", how it would give kisses....but this snake would fold itself into the shape of a dog, like the Rubik's Cube Snake circa 1981. I remember looking right at the snake's head....& it's scales were blue, green & yellow.

So I go to www.dreammoods.com for interpretation.

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.
Cobra
To see a cobra in your dream, represents creation, and creative energies. Some situation or relationship has you hypnotized.
Python
To see a python in your dream, represents danger, sin, and overt sexuality. Alternatively, it may symbolize your determination.

To see a python suffocate and kill its prey, suggests that you are feeling emotionally stressed and anxious.


Why does everything have to refer to some sexuality thing in my life???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home