Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too much clutter & wanting more

I honestly don't know how to tackle this problem. My life... my finances... my home...it's all a cluttered mess. Every time I think I get started in getting it straightened out, another week goes by and it seems that I didn't even make an effort. I feel like something is missing from my life... that something to care for. I had a husband that it seemed I had to do EVERYTHING for & I resented him for it. I have 2 kids that I have to do things for.. and they are growing more & more independent each day. They actually say "thank you" & try to give hugs & affectionate kisses. I don't have to question if they're doing it because they want something or not. Their love is real.
I've been thinking about adopting a dog. A small lap dog, not anything too big like the lab/shar-pei I tried in 2007. But I can't bring a dog into this mess. It's more responsibility, & a bigger mess that I may not be able to handle alone. Maybe I should start w/a pet mouse?

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Blogger Kitty said...

Do you have a routine? Things always look clearer for me if I write it down on paper as well. If I didnt have my schedule and finances written down, I'd never get anything done.
Have a good one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home