Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, April 14, 2008

I Am STRONG... I'm Invincible...

LOL! I gotta tell ya'll..this weekend something happened that made me feel so strong in the strangest way. Someone that I kinda had an eye out for but haven't talked to in months called. But it was after midnight on a Saturday! OH WOW! It was was my 1st real Booty-Call in almost 13 years!! LOL!!
So what was so empowering about that? Well as much as I like the guy & was interested in him... I told him no. :) Not only because my kids were with me this weekend & I won't subject them to such behavior, but...gosh darn it I deserve more than the treatment he was offering. Couldn't think about me all day until after midnight.... UGH! He probably won't call again... and that will show his true colors & it will be fine w/ me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home