Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, January 28, 2008

OH COME ON NOW!!! I GOT PUNKED!

In 2007 I have truly learned how blessed I was.... things were really coming around for me. It's sad that certain aspects came to an end, but in truth it was coming for a long time & I was dragging my feet about it. But that's neither here nor there. Someone out there is PULLING MY LEG!! Then again I guess I set myself up for such...I mean when you are such a fan, can you really beleive when the actual celebrity comes calling? Like that " LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!" guy... has he met her yet? So today I sign in & find a comment left on the 1st page dedicated to my latest celebrity crush... guess who. Haven't you been reading in the last 2 weeks! It's David Otunga...aka "Punk" from that show "I Love New York II" on VH1. Yeah, a comment from David. I'll beleive it when he emails me personally a photo that cannot be found on the several .Myspace pages that are floating out there! I'm not trying to marry the guy, I'm not trying to start a romantic relationship at all (not that I would refuse if he offered!), but I thought he would be a nice person to know. And I think he would like to get to know me as well! I mean come on! Everyone that has gotten to know me in some way or fashion has not regretted it one bit! And everyone can always use a new friend, lol. So yeah, DAVID... if it's really you Holla back.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home