Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Monday, April 14, 2008

Holier than who??

Recently someone made an attempt to insult me. The remarks made were that I was acting as if I were " Holier than thou". To that I say "THANK YOU".
It means that there has obviously been a change from the woman I used to be. That it is obvious that I am living my life in a more Christianly manner that I was before. That I'm not faking it... I must be really doing it. For that I say THANK YOU and I'm sorry.... your attempt to knock me down yet again has failed.
"But thou, oh Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head."
"I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about"
You can keep trying... but you cannot & will not hurt a child of God.
I don't feel I'm holier than anyone. I am a sinner. I always have been... and as long as I'm human I believe I always will be. But there is a difference in the way I lived before & the way I live now. I am SO GLAD that the light is bright enough to be seen through all my troubles, pain, & the turmoil I go through...that someone can see that I am at the very least TRYING to be a woman of GOD.
I know I'm not there. I'm not perfect or anywhere close to it. Each day I try to take 1 more additional step towards my Lord & Savior. There is evil all around & it's hard to resist... but I continue fighting it.
Lord, give me strength.....and give me David Otunga too!!
I AIN'T FORGOT ABOUT YOU MAN!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home