Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, January 24, 2008

MMM... Pineapple!! FINALLY!!

No, David didn't call or write me yet... but I'm still hoping :) David, you're missing out on a great friendship here! Think about it! If you ever had to come visit sunny SW Florida you know you'd have a place to stay!


I say finally because I can really see the growth in my hair since the fall out of cancer treatment in 2004. 4 years now...& today I can finally pull it all into 1 ponytail! I got my Pineapple as Brunsli called it!
And that is my PINK sweater hoody I got from the American Cancer Society as a thank you for my fund-raising efforts last year in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer campaign. I didn't know that they gave out great stuff like this when you raise some serious bucks! That gives me even more incentive to raise more $ next year. Maybe I'll start my campaign over the summer for the event in October?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

beautiful pineapple! your bl-s have come along,sis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home