Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Looks like they need a book too!

So here I am wondering why things don't work out for me w/ guys.... why we seem to want different things & can't come to agreement on certain things, I find that some men are just clueless on certain matters regarding dating!
I will continue to add to my list of different men I've come across as time goes on. You know... the list I started a few months back.
Last night I ran into 2 more characters, same name, but different characters.
  • The "CAN'T GET A CLUE" guy.
    I have a preference for tall guys. Afterall, I'm a tall woman. If I were going to choose the guy I want to spend time with, I'm sorry but I would prefer someone taller than me. So last night at the club a guy who I kid you not was literally eyelevel to my chest kept trying to dance w/me.1st of all...he just comes out of nowhere from behind me, grabs my hands & starts moving w/ me. HMMMM... cute, but no thanks. I move away. He follows me. I continue moving away. It got to a point where I felt like I was being chased on the dance floor & I had to mouth the words "HELP ME!!!" to another man that just happened to look up! lol He came over & I turned to dance w/ him. I thought he would have gotten the point. NOPE! I'll give him credit for persistance, but in this case no means NO!
  • The "GIVE ME A CLUE" guy. While dancing by myself (as prefered) and the DJ transitioned into another song I see him coming my way again. OH NO!!! I turn & see another guy, about 6'1'', muscular build, & kind of moving along to the beat at the edge of the dance floor. No time for introductions, this is an emergency! I grabbed him to dance w/ me & he was happy to oblidge. Funny how I didn't mind when he wrapped his hands around my waist or held me close. He even bought me a drink afterward! Wow, nice gentleman... maybe I can get to know this one? NOPE! Maybe he was committed already or maybe he's just a real gentleman. I won't know till I see him again, IF I see him again. He thanked me for the dance & said he was leaving for the night. Maybe that was my cue to offer to leave with him?? If so, I'm sorry... I wasn't gonna take that one anyway! But maybe I'll run into him again one day.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Blogger Eliza Brock said...

Sorry I haven't caught up with you in awhile. This story is hysterical though. There are always those annoying ones that somehow don't get the point. It is funny to read and go, yup I have been there. Aside from saying "yeah go away not interested" they don't get it. Hope you're doing well and having better weather than us. I wish it were warmer here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home