Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OK for real now... I've Changed!

I've never been the sort of person that is always looking for attention, but when I do something different it's nice to have people that notice even the slightest change. Today was not one of those days. In some ways it's nice to know that the change was so subtle.... and it wasn't one of those jumping up & down screaming for attention type of things. You've been through my pictures before... you know what I look like. Let's see if you even notice.








Nope? Still don't see it? Well, yeah... the camera is sort of out of focus. That's what happens when you are forced to take pictures of yourself BY yourself. UGH! Times like this I wish I did have someone else around. Oh yeah.. my daughter is becoming a photographer. I must post the recent pics that she took around the house... including her Monkey Money Bank & her brother. It's interesting to see what subjects catch her eye that she finds facinating enough to want to take pictures of them. Maybe for Christmas this year she can get HER OWN CAMERA & leave mine alone. Either that or I will someday learn to just put my camera away somewhere she can't get to it! lol But you know it could be worse.



Oh yeah... the change. Man I have a way of running off on tangents not related to that actual subject. Ok... here's a hint. If you knew me somewhere around 2001-2002, this isn't anything new, but it hasn't been done since then. I just thought I'd give it another try. Here's the hint... before & after:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home