Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeling like Cherelle...

Oh yeah... back in the 80's when I was in grade school. Things were so simple &... innocent. I wanted to keep it that way, but some guys just wouldn't let me.


The same rings true 25 years later! I know I'm not the same innocent person I was back then... I mean I have not 1 but 2 kids now... who am I kidding? But still, just because I've done it at least 2 times in my life means I'm supposed to just give it away to any guy that offers to buy me dinner or give me a hug? Come on now... you've got to be kidding!

I got another call the other day from someone offering to come by for a visit... he'd be here in about 3 hours... after midnight. OK... if you really think a long drive is deserving to sit on the couch & watch a movie or hold hands..come on through, but nothing else is happening. Don't you know he hung up! lol Actually I wanted the video for " I didn't mean to turn you on..." but it's unavailable.

I love how you can always find a song to relay how you are feeling about any situation!

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

umph, i was in high school...loosing my innocence,yikes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home