Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OH... that's the hard part of being single!

At least for me it is. I forgot about this, but in all honesty it shouldn't make that much of a difference... it's not like we were really into the same sports anyway.

Last night I had the sort of unfortunate experience of watching my proto-type boyfriend Kevin Garnett win the NBA Finals with the Boston Celtics. I sat here & watched it alone. No one to talk trash to. No one to chear with. As a matter of fact... now that I think about it.. if a friend had told her husband to HOOK ME UP WITH KEVIN like I asked her to at the beginning of the season I would have actually been at the game! PLEASE invite him to my house when he comes to FL next season! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GIRL!! lol I'm not y0ur common NBA groupie... it's a Chicago thing w/ me & him!

Although I was very happy & proud of Kevin ( he went to HS in Chicago, you know), for the 1st time I actually wished I did have a significant other to watch the big games with. I spent the Superbowl watching the game with strangers.... who later became friends, but still... strangers. Now the NBA Finals were spent at home alone. It's just sort of sad, that's all.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM , Blogger Flower said...

Now, now you know my husband can't do that type of hooking up. I will have him keep you in mind the next he has a Boston game though. You get the plane tix, he will supply game tix???

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Ritagirl said...

YES!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home