Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

DANGGIT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY GONE!

You know, I liked this guy. I really did. We only went out on a couple of dates, but it didn't work out. I wasn't enough of a woman I guess....you know what I mean. Those words he spoke still ring in my ear...how he liked me, but there's 1 thing missing. UGH!
Of course he rang my phone again a few months later....after midnight...asking if he could come over. HA!! Haven't heard from him since...almost 2 years ago.
WHY OH WHY did I run across him again tonight? WHY is he still single? WHY does he still look soooooo good? He told me he was moving back to NY last time we spoke. WHY IS HE STILL HERE IN FL TO TORTURE ME???
You know, I think I dreamed about this before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home