Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

WOW what a difference....

I bit the bullet. I did something I never allow myself to do. It was so close to begging that I'd almost feel remorseful it there weren't evidence of a job well done. Remember the 1 loctician I tried calling a few months back? I didn't bother to try calling again.... I showed up at her shop. We consulted & made an appointment to tighten/clean up my roots. She said I had a lot of holes in the back locs & eventually the ends would have to be cut off. Brunsli was right.... the wavy ends probably won't loc. But cutting them now would mean loosing a lot of length, so I'll wait. I did hear happy news.....from the roots a lot of them ARE officially loc'ed! So now I will keep my hands out of my head for a while...I don't want to mess up this wonderful tightening job she did. She also trimmed off some stragglers & frizzies. I was so worried this cut would come out like Tra's, only because my hair is so much shorter than Tra's & I'm not sure it would be as cute if she cut it. Well as you can see, she did leave a lot of the curly cues for me to say an official good-bye at a later date. I am enjoying this loc'd hair!

BEFORE- Back view 10/2006

NOW- Back view 12/2006BEFORE- Top view 10/2006 NOW- Top view 12/2006




A happier looking ME!

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM , Blogger brunsli said...

I'm glad you're liking it more. :)

Your hair is really cute - and different from everyone elses!

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Helga said...

Looks great! Amazing what a little trim can do. You also look much more content in the photo. Very, very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home