Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I miss Gerald....

I know I don't need to be in a relationship right now. I need to get to know myself again. But there are times when I wish I did have that someone special... to sit & listen to music with... to call on the phone & watch the football game with.... to go for walks... to help keep me motivated to exercise more... just plain someone to have fun with. I was listening to the late Gerald Levert sing an old song where he says " I'd give anything & everything to fall in love".I feel like that as a good feeling, but I know it's not going to happen because I don't even want anyone touching me right now, but I do kinda miss being able to say it & mean it. I miss hearing it & trusting it. I got several issues..... but I know bringing someone else into my circle is not the answer.... well no one of this earth anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home