Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'M PUBLISHED!!



Here ya go! I'm an instant celebrity.... for the month of October! This ad is found in Fit Pregnancy Magazine. To bad I don't know anyone that's pregnant right now!




Looking at the other 7 women chosen in this contest made me feel even more special. Out of this national contest of 'power moms' I'm the only woman of color! I'm like Storm in the X-men!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl....represent for woman of color around the world:) Your locks are looks fabulous.

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Eliza Brock said...

Ha! I just read this post and wanted to say You go girl but your friend already said it. Well I will say it anyway You Go Girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home