Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Always on time...

  1. A friend in dispair...needing a word from God, not knowing which way to turn,unsure of his future. Then he hears a song that tells him "One more day, one more step...I'm preparing you for myself. And when you can't hear my voice.... please trust my plan. I'm the Lord, I see, and yes I understand". That song always makes me feel a little better... and I'm glad it helped my friend as well.
  2. So you haven't heard from someone in a while. To scared to continue persuing the friendship you just let it drop. Later when you find yourself in need of a word from God... that friend re-appears needing re-assurance from you. How wonderful that you can talk to your friend again- he helping you w/ scripture & you providing support when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home