Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday shopping



Did anyone else go out this morning? I didn't make it to this particular store, but I did go to Wal-mart at 4am. Suprisingly no fights broke out. I was back at home by 5:45am. Then I went to Toyrus...online. I was just too tired to actually got to the store & stand in line for more than an hour. Too bad- the item I wanted was not available online...& then sold out in the store by 11am. Oh well... the kids will be happy w/ what they are going to get regardless :)

EDIT:

So I was rather disappointed that the item I wanted to order from Toyrus.com was not available & they were quickly sold out in stores. Well somehow I went to Craigslist and found someone selling 1, one older model & the one I wanted to buy PLUS 5 accessories to go with it, for about the same price. Man...the Lord really watches out for his children, doesn't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home