Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

When 1 door closes...

Ain't it funny how here I am upset about not hearing from 1 friend...& then I find another wanting to hear from me? If anyone has a book on being a proper friend, please let me know. I'm obviously not doing something right.
So all my time cannot be devoted to any 1 person at this time... that is obvious. But this friend is grateful for the bit of time that we do spend talking on the phone, or even in person. It is nice to have that friend to help you out when needed... and to know you're not particularly 'needy' when you ask for help- he's happy to help you out. & that makes it easier for you to reciprocate when he needs help as well. No one is perfect. We can all use a hand from a friend.
I am thankful to God for the friends I have in my life- both old & new. I am thankful for friends from my past, for they taught me valuable lessons during their season with me. I am thankful for friends in my future... for I'm sure I will learn valuable lessons from them as well, and they will possibly learn something from me too ( if they are open to receive it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home