Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The next Picasso!

My son has some pictures that he's done at school. As I looked at them yesterday I was amazed at the talent the boy seems to have. I will admit I haven't worked on writing or drawing with him as much as I should, but check this out.


This is Tommy Pickles from the Rugrats cartoon. My son loves this cartoon although we don't watch a lot of it... we don't have cable & he only has 1 DVD movie from them. True he seems like a simple character to draw... but you have to consider the fact that my son is only 3 & just began learning to write letters a few weeks ago.
This is a drawing my son did yesterday. If you look past the "H" & the "T" he wrote on it, I think it really looks like he was trying to draw Tommy! Same big head, little ears, big eyes, big smile. It could be just a mom thinking everything her child does is a masterpiece, but I honestly think the boy has a bit of talent there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home