Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Back onto a hair topic

I guess this is for those of you that have been following me on this loc journey of mine. I started my locs in March of 2006. It's been more than a year. My hair has only grown maybe an inch longer in length & had not changed color.






So someone PLEASE tell me how I could possibly go from this,













to something like this literally overnight!













I mean come on! More than 1 person today has asked "Is that your real hair?" The people that I see in the halls here at work 4 days a week! Just shows how much they pay attention to me around here.

Yes, it's a wig. It's Halloween fer cryin out loud. Today I AM Tyra Banks.... at least I will be when I get home & get that little black dress on!

1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger Eliza Brock said...

Oh my! I love it!! What do you do for work? I see the county sherrif shirt?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home