Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's Official.... I'm Beautiful!

You know I have GOT to be something special when you find a Barbie doll that looks like you!




I'm so glad I found this. In times like these I need the "pick me up" to remind me that I still have it going on as other things seem to be decreasing.

I finally found a ob/gyn dr. to listen to me. For years I have been complaining about the same things, & had been told it's all in my mind... it'll go away. Or lately it's a side affect of the chemo... it'll go away. Well this isn't going away! Night sweats, hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, & most important (to some) a dwindling libido. FINALLY this wonderful Dr. Fleishman listened to my complaints & ran a blood test. I got the results today.... I am perimenopausal! AT 36 years old I'm in the early stages of menopause! Now I finally get to be mean to people, telll them what I really think of them & have a good excuse besides PMS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home