Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Move over Shemar Moore...




A conversation held this morning with a friend:

Me: HEY!!! I need your help! 12:03 PM


Him: k 12:03 PM




Me: http://www.myspace.com/davidotunga
This guy is in the Chicago area. Please find him, give him my number, & convince him that I am a great friend! He volunteers at Operation Push sometimes... 12:04 PM



Him: huh? 12:05 PM




Me: I WANT THAT MAN to be my friend... I can't get in a relationship w/ him so I have to settle for friend 12:05 PM



Him: who is he? 12:06 PM




Me: Punk from I Love New York II 12:06 PM



Him: ahhh 12:06 PM

ok riiiiiiiiiiiiiii 12:06 PM

ill get right on that 12:06 PM




ME: PLEASE DO before another skank gets her claws in him 12:07 PM






I'm putting my request out to EVERYONE in the world that knows me! If you know David Otunga, a.k.a. PUNK from I Love New York II, PLEASE tell him to holla at me! I invite you all to check out the previously mentioned myspace page where I 'borrowed' these photos. I don't know if I will get sued for this, but maybe since he is a lawyer he will have to contact me to cease & desist... therefore establishing contact & maybe I can have my Happily Ever After! LOL!






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:24 AM , Blogger David Otunga formerly "Punk" of I Love New York 2 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home