Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't worry- I'm not a stalker

OK, it's been a full week since that latest discovery of a wonderful guy by the name of Khari. I put my feelings out there, without a care as to who sees them. It's how I felt at the moment.
I can honestly say the initial crush has died down a bit ...when reality hit me that he's clear across the country & highly not likely that we would give any performances in my neck of the woods. Plus I don't beleive I would be his type anyway. If he is looking at all, I don't think I would be what he's looking for. But that's my issue w/ myself. I'll get over it.
In the meantime, it was nice to at least experience that joyous feeling of "OMG you are so fine you gotta be mine!" for even a few moments. Now I can get back my real assignment, in really re-discovering who I am, what I like, and what I want!

So Khari da Poet- I'm loving your work. You're good at what you do. I'm sure you get all kinds of emails, texts, notes, smoke signals from across the country from women stating "You wrote that poem just for me!! Thank you- I'm YOURS!". LOL, don't worry about this one here. I'm not your latest stalker. You won't wake up in the middle of the night & find me sitting at the edge of your bed watching you sleep. You're safe. But I'll continue dreaming of one day actually being able to see a performance from you....amoung other things .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home