Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Internet Crush??

Could it be?? Is it possible?


The artist/poet is Khari. Khari da poet.



My sister introduced him to me last night over dinner. At first I wasn't really paying attention, but his voice commanded I do so. His presence had me glued to the monitor. He had definitely entered my mind... and there he stayed. So I spent a conciderable amount of time finding him all over the 'net... mostly on myspace and as a member of Black Planet. He's definitely got his face out there- hope he doesn't mind my slight attempt at helping to promote him
It's been 24 hours now & I find myself daydreaming like I used to back in the wearing 1 glove for my future husband Michael Jackson days. I can't say I've felt this way in a while & I haven't even met the brutha! Well maybe I should just spend a little time into trying to make it happen. With today's technology, who know's who might be willing to hook me up!

Hmm... some may ask whatever happened with Punk? Yeah I would be nice to meet him... but honestly Punk didn't touch me, he didn't speak to me, he didn't do anything for me like this brutha right here! Sorry... but I'm still waiting for him to contact me anyway. COME ON DAVID!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home