Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sorta Happy Halloween....


Well at least they were happy. 2 costumes in 1 day! At school my son's class had a pajama party... costumes were not allowed. And just to make the morning easy my daughter had to dress as a character in a book they read . She read "Sleepy Time Ollie" so she also went to school in PJ's.









Later on we put on the official costumes. He was Thomas the Tank Engine & she was Dora the Explorer. I couldn't decide what I was. 1st I was just a red-head. Then I saw it looked pretty good so I became "Hot Mom". Then I got the sunglasses & became "Hollywood Mom", imagining living the life of J. Lo or Angelina. But gosh it got kind chilly for FL... down to a whole 74 degrees (BRRR!!!) My bare shoulders coudn't really take it so I had to add the sweater, then I thought about the newest buzz word. I became "SOCCER MOM" (especially w/ that chips & soda in hand!). I just wish I had a soccerball to go with it! Should have thought of it sooner.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Flower said...

They look adorable! The Hollywood mom look works for you as well. Work it girl!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home