Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pail List...

SO I recently watched "The Bucket List" & thought it was a pretty good idea....but I have no plans of kicking the bucket any time soon. So instead I came up with a pail... something that holds things, right? The pail will hold my future travel dreams. Since I just came up with that idea tonight, I haven't really come up with the list. I do have a few places I've always wanted to go... things I've always wanted to do:

  1. Go to Las Vegas with a group of friends.....just acting like we're 21 again. No complaints about anything, just party all night till I literally have to be carried back to the hotel room.
  2. Go to DisneyWorld with the kids. I thought we would have gone on the Disney Cruise by this now... but going to the park will be fine. Maybe in the next year or two.
  3. Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I want to go to a resort like Sandals... maybe even Couples ( if I am a couple). Someplace all tropical where I can lay back, have someone bring me drinks, maybe a massage by the ocean side with steel drum music in the background.
  4. The Grand Canyon....I don't know why I always wanted to go there. Something about that red dirt, deep hole, the natural wonder of it all.

Ok...that's all I can think of for now....

10/30/08

add #5. Bora Bora, Fiji, Tahiti... one of thos tropical Polynsian Island type places...again where I can lay out feeling the tropical breezes & someone brings me a drink. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home