Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Talk about invisible support!!

I just made the switch from the original blogger to this new-no-longer-beta blogger. Somehow I just now found all the comments that had been left for me since April, 2006. Man, I feel sort of like "DUH!!". I got a blog & don't even know how to get the comments posted! lol. Leave it to me to find the sunshine in my stupidity... there are people in this world still living without caller ID & Call waiting on their phone, at least I have a blog...right?
Thank you all for all the support you gave me during my many rough times in the past year. I must have felt that support in other ways. I knew it was there...I just didn't KNOW it was there! lol
More pics to come!

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger brunsli said...

Oh no!

RitaGirl, you can set up blogger to email your comments to you so you don't miss a single one.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

I was wondering.............happy anniversary on the birth of your miracle baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home