Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, December 29, 2006

Shoulda known something bad was coming....


Well, by going over thoughts in head & things I said in emails & previous blogs I should have known my world was about to be turned upside down. As I search the net this evening for inspiration, looking for reasons to keep my head up & know tomorrow will be a better/brighter day, I find none. Instead I find news that someone I truely love is about be in a world of hurt. All he had to do was wait a few more years for me to finish high school & I would have been ALL HIS, but I guess he had an image to keep up... can't waste time wait on a lil kid to grow up & become his wife. If I remember correctly he married Juanita on the Labor day weekend in 1989.... my 18th birthday. Just pour the salt right into the wound & rub it in why doncha! Well I really pains me to see that after 17 years, Michael & Juanita Jordan are calling it quits. It shoulda been me. Sure he may have cheated on me, still had a gambling addiction, & all the other problems that he has now, but I WOULDA BEEN HAPPIER in that misery with him than the misery I'm feeling today! Still got love for #23.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I feel so bad for both him and Juanita...it had to be tough to finally walk completely away..(((HUGS)))....just me...daez

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home