Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Friday, January 05, 2007

Not such a bad year afterall....

Happy New Year Everybody!
I know my girl Cheleskilove had mentioned her before...but I just found something absolutely wonderful. I found my MAMA! The woman that kinda helped me out in my earlier phase of loc-dom w/any questions I had. Not only about locs, but life as well! Oh I'm sooo happy to see she's still posting about her locs & her life for everyone to see & follow in her footsteps...I sure will be following her.
Oh, you all know & love her as Daez! http://daezhavoo.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

aint she da bomb, dough???lol!!!! i see ya over there too! i'm so glad shes droppin knowledge again...please post this:) ...you know how you are!!!!!lol!!!!

 
At 4:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey sweet baby! I didn't realize you had a blog...I'm soo glad we have found each other..now we can stalk away...I was reading the thread connected to this and I called my daughter over...she's like "WHO'S calling MY mama MAMA!!"..(LOL)...I told her "pretty much everybody"...((((HUGS))))....Love ya boo...
....just me...daez

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger KnottyAuthor said...

http://public.fotki.com/daezhavoo/my-55th-birthdaez-c/daezbday085507bvvv.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home