Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another 'DUH' moment in my life!

How on earth did I forget my loc-iversary! March 8, 2006 I got that girl down the street to put micro-braid size plats in my head with the intention of starting braidlocs since I couldn't afford sisterlocs.



Now a complete year later I've had to cut off those silky ends that just would not loc...well most of them anyway. I kept a few just to remind me where I came from.







If someone came along with about 2 weeks of free time & a straight pin, they could possibly undo what God has created. Until then I am proud to say my hair is LOC'ED! I just can't wait for more length so it'll be gathered into one of those pineapple ponytails! Thank you all for the inspiration & joining me on the journey so far...

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Goodnapps said...

All I can say is wow girl! You sure do got you some locks. They look gorgeous. Congratulations.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yayyyy!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you feel so good!! ((((HUGS))))
....just me...daez

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home