Make that Change!

What's going through this sistah's head (and around her head!) on a daily basis?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yeah... I'd call those locs

On a chilly night here in Fl I finally took a chance... put my kids in the car & drove for longer than 40 min. to visit a friend. We met on the internet! A community board for moms, all of us had kids born in the same month of that year. We've been talking for 3 years now...2 of us live in the same state & never met. When a 3rd was coming to visit family & took the time to drive over for all of us to finally meet I jumped at the chance. So here we are with our youngest in arms... as you can see they didn't stop with the kids we had three years ago! It was a great St. Patty's day for me. The first time I ever 'celebrated' with some great margaritas! Good thing I didn't try to drive home that night! And you know I don't get to see the back of my head very often. Looking at it in this photo- YUP! Those are locs in my head.... & you can't even tell which ones were cut!


2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger brunsli said...

That's so cool! What a nice way to connect with others.

 
At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time!

Your hair is definitely what I would call locks! Don't you just love it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home